Oxfords

22:06

Smart Casual OOTD


An oxford combined with a pair of jeans and sneakers or boat shoes is a great way to create a smart-casual outfit.
I prefer Oxfords in light colours, because in a white one I often feel overdressed for everydaylife. A white oxford truely is something everyone needs for formal occasions! Oxfords are also available in many different colours and prints, that there is something for nearly every style!



                                                     


I paired my lightblue oxford with a black jeans and some white converse. Even tough it is relatively warm outside, in the springtime it can get a bit colder at times over the day. Therefore I took a stripped sweater with a crew-neck with me (http://www.soliver.de/p/ringelpulli-mit-buendchen-45.899.61.0427.html?cgid=wo_ko_pu_muster&sku=45.899.61.0427.02W0.XS)

I combined the look with a stripped nato-watch. Similar ones can be purchased at Daniel Wellington (www.danielwellington.com)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images