Striped obsession

22:28

A simple OOTD

Now that the National Stripes Day has come to an end, the Internet does seem to go back from stripes to its usual cat videos! But being someone with an addiction for everything striped it can actually never be over! From pillows to phone cases everything just looks  less boring with a few stripes on. Whenever I see something in my favourite patern I kind of have to buy it!




My favourite striped items are shirts, it seems that I have them in all variations, starting from longsleeve to shortsleeve and many different shades!
I have to admit, that my absolute favourite is still a simple navy stripped U-neck shirt! The explantation is just as the simple as the outfit itself to be honest! First of it's totally affordable, comfortable and great for warmer days. It is also my go-to for those days, when I do not want to put too much efford into my outfit but still look acceptable!


For an evening walk out in nature I paired my stripped shirt with a pair of dark jeans and durable Nike leather sneakers. For a less casual outfit it can be dressed up with a pair of nice sandals or details!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images